11 Oct Project Manager
Vasco design is a renowned agency located in the Mile-End that works in the field of graphic design and web development.
We are looking for a manager who will plan, organize and supervise the team and the design and web projects.
- Plan and manage ongoing projects
- Plan team agendas
- Prepare submissions and oversee timelines
- Ensure project viability and profitability
- Prepare performance reports
- Supervise the work of external suppliers
- Enter in the project management software the essential information for the follow-ups
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience
- BAC in administration or equivalent
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Management of priorities and initiative
- Ability to work as a team (staff / suppliers / clients)
- Is recognized for leadership
- Has a positive attitude and is geared towards results
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of graphic design and web design
- Competence in using the Office suite (Word, Excel, Ppt)
- Basics on Acrobat Pro, InDesign, Photoshop, an asset
- Perfectionist and attention to detail
Send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.